I can't believe it, I have joined the ropes... I told myself I would never have a blog, and yes I am now eating my words. I enjoy looking at everyone’s so much. So when I told Chad he said, "no your not," I ignored him and proceeded with.. what should our blog address name be, and looking straight forward, watching the baseball game, stating in its entirety, I heard him mumble,"blogsarelame.blogspot.com." Yep.
So as our first official posting I will use this as an introduction to our site. Where do I begin? Chad and I have been married for six years, wow, time flies! Chad is busy with 2Brothers Communications and I am busy loving being a mom. We are blessed with two absolutely amazing kids. Eislee is two and a half (going on 13) and Kade is five months. I can honestly say not one day goes by that a tear doesn't well up in my eyes because of the happiness they bring me.
Chad and I are so blessed to have such great family and friends so I thought this would be a great way to share our lives and keep in touch a little better with all those we love. So hope ya’ all enjoy!
2 comments:
It's about time! I am proud that I am the first to comment on the new addition to the bloggers! It was good to talk to you today- and now we can keep in much better contact! Have a fun Halloween!
This is great!! How do I do one of these for my family?
Post a Comment