Monday, April 21, 2008

St. George

We had a blast this past weekend. Out of the blue we decided to go to St. George with Dallas and Kara. It was a short but sweet trip. Just outside our condo was the pool and the playground so it was perfect. We partied and played some serious Sequence. I didn't take many pics but I got some goodies.




Don't let the picture fool you, we had quite the spa experience at the spa and it is probably only hilarious to Kara and I, but I will tell anyway. The guys thought it would be a great idea to surprise us with spa treatments (sweat hearts). To start off it smelled like a cafeteria with insents burning (gag), then we couldn't find anyone to help us, then when we walked into the dressing room it looked like we were in my high school bathroom with some greenery. So was we undressed and they took us to the relaxation room which is shown, we just about peed our pants. I felt like I was at a Vietnamese nail place. No People, Glamour, No Good Housekeeping Mags. Just crazy books, and people outside looking in at us in our see through robes. We ended up taking off, so bummer no spa treatments, but it gave us a good laugh. (It was a 4 star spa)

I had to post this.. this is how naps have been going. I don't know why I don't just put her in her bed already because she just gets in and out. But I am telling you, I know it is a security thing for her she loves the crib.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Sounds like fun! Sequence is our favorite game too!

suzy said...

Why did you leave? Did something happen?

Mary Ellen said...

Kel- I'm glad you had fun at st. george, but I live right there and would have loved to see you. I'm Not giving you a guilt trip!! The weather is so perfect right now so I'm glad you got to enjoy it!!! In another month it is going to be way to hot! Mary

Jen and Buzz said...

What a fun trip. You have such a cute little family.