Super cute pics! Tell your mom happy birthday! She was such a fun friend mom in highschool! It looks like y'all have had a super busy summer! Take Care!
How fun! I love Bear Lake too! Do you remember when the water was low enough that there were little islands in it? I remember one time going out there to lay out and then yelling up to grandma to come bring us some lunch. Those were the days!
I was wondering if you had fallen off the blogging planet. Looks like your having a blast this summer and you look so great- so skinny and cute hair! But what is new your always so cute!
Kelli your kids are so dang cute! Looks like you are having a fun summer. Im glad I came across your blog. This is Bobbi, you can find me at thebrownfamily435.blogpsot.com.
6 comments:
Wow Kell, you caught up pretty fast!! Thanks for all the pics, we have been missing you. Have fun in Montana!!
Super cute pics! Tell your mom happy birthday! She was such a fun friend mom in highschool! It looks like y'all have had a super busy summer! Take Care!
How fun! I love Bear Lake too! Do you remember when the water was low enough that there were little islands in it? I remember one time going out there to lay out and then yelling up to grandma to come bring us some lunch. Those were the days!
your kids are so dang cute. i miss bear lake. i love your long hair..i've never seen it that long before. see ya.
I was wondering if you had fallen off the blogging planet. Looks like your having a blast this summer and you look so great- so skinny and cute hair! But what is new your always so cute!
Kelli your kids are so dang cute! Looks like you are having a fun summer. Im glad I came across your blog. This is Bobbi, you can find me at thebrownfamily435.blogpsot.com.
Post a Comment