This is just a taste of our trip to Flathead Lake. We had so much fun. Eating, Lounging, Tubing, and Harley rides pretty much sum it all up. I hate to say it but it was so great to have a break from Kader. He had so much fun with my family so it really didn't make me feel to bad.
I don't think there is anything better than hanging out at the lake. Know matter where it is. I love you surfing. We did a lot of it too in Bear lake last week. And I will say its alway nice to have a break from the little ones.
You guys sure know how to have a good time! Looks fun. I have always thought motercycle riding would be a riot. (do people still say that? I'm feeling old) Love the picture of Eislee crossing her and reading. Too cute!
Hey Kelli! I posted some pics of your brothers old jeep, it's not finished yet but it's coming along! I love all your pictures, your little girl is so darn cute!
Kelli- it looks like you guys had a blast! I can't get over how dang cute your kids are! Thanks for inspiring me to make a blog of my own. marcusandtanaya.blogspot.com
You'll have to let me know what Jake thinks-honestly! We just came back from Moab and had such a blast! There are some better photos of it on there now-Steve got rid of that thin wierd roll bar he had on it before! =) Jake would have probably looked at that and wondered what the heck it was!!!
8 comments:
I don't think there is anything better than hanging out at the lake. Know matter where it is. I love you surfing. We did a lot of it too in Bear lake last week. And I will say its alway nice to have a break from the little ones.
You guys sure know how to have a good time! Looks fun. I have always thought motercycle riding would be a riot. (do people still say that? I'm feeling old)
Love the picture of Eislee crossing her and reading. Too cute!
That looks like so much fun..who would've thought that you could have that much fun in montana! :) Nate would be mad if he knew I wrote that! hehe
so much fun I love all the pictures! It was fun to see you for the few moments!
Kel what a fun trip! It was fun to see you a couple of weeks ago...We need to get together again soon!
Hey Kelli! I posted some pics of your brothers old jeep, it's not finished yet but it's coming along!
I love all your pictures, your little girl is so darn cute!
Kelli- it looks like you guys had a blast! I can't get over how dang cute your kids are! Thanks for inspiring me to make a blog of my own. marcusandtanaya.blogspot.com
You'll have to let me know what Jake thinks-honestly! We just came back from Moab and had such a blast! There are some better photos of it on there now-Steve got rid of that thin wierd roll bar he had on it before! =) Jake would have probably looked at that and wondered what the heck it was!!!
Post a Comment