Kelli, I just joined the blogging world and I found you! My sis said she saw you at the womens conference last weekend. You look so beautiful in your pictures and what a darling family! Last time I saw you I was like 8 months prego! Send me your email and I will invite you to my blog. cortrob@netzero.com
5 comments:
So cute! I love the pictures! Love the green chair! How fun is that!!
definitely freakin cute!!
Kel, what cute pictures. And I am so jealous of your Lake Powell getaway. Oh just you wait..you will be prego before you know it:)
Kelli,
I just joined the blogging world and I found you! My sis said she saw you at the womens conference last weekend. You look so beautiful in your pictures and what a darling family! Last time I saw you I was like 8 months prego! Send me your email and I will invite you to my blog. cortrob@netzero.com
Those are way cute pics! Chelsea does a great job! By the way... I tagged you! Go to my blog to know what you have to do. Love ya!
Post a Comment