I love picture day when I get the pictures back, doing it just doesn't seem to be as fun. Here is a taste of the big picture day. (Yes I opted out of the family photo because it is hard enough just doing these two, with Chad in the mix makes it ten times harder.)
Sorry I just have to let you know that I was tagged and that you ended up in the picture. ITs a great one. Go check it out and let me know what you think! HA LOL
Kelli, those pictures are so stinkin' cute!! Did Tiffanie take those? I feel like I haven't seen you forever and it's been even longer since I've seen the kids, Kade looks so grown up!! The other day when I picked Gwen up from preschool she was telling me all the things that start with"ka ka K" and she said, "Like ka ka Kade, or is that with a C?" I think it's time for them to hang out. Come to the pumpkin patch or we will come up there some day to see Joey and we'll stop by.
14 comments:
I love them all how do you pick just one?! Beautiful!
Sorry I just have to let you know that I was tagged and that you ended up in the picture. ITs a great one. Go check it out and let me know what you think! HA LOL
Kelli,
Those are such wonderful pictures of your kids! They are beautiful! You are a lucky mom!
Those pics are so freaking cute! I love the rustic feel of them! Your little Eislee is quite the little model! They look like so much fun...
Those are the cutest pictures ever! Your kids are adorable!
LOVE LOVE them
absolutely love them!! Who in the world is your photographer?
Kelli, those pictures are so stinkin' cute!! Did Tiffanie take those? I feel like I haven't seen you forever and it's been even longer since I've seen the kids, Kade looks so grown up!! The other day when I picked Gwen up from preschool she was telling me all the things that start with"ka ka K" and she said, "Like ka ka Kade, or is that with a C?" I think it's time for them to hang out. Come to the pumpkin patch or we will come up there some day to see Joey and we'll stop by.
They are great pictures!!! I love picture day, but it is stressful. At least you get pictures out of it!!!
Oh my goodness gracious. Those pictures are amazing. I LA LA LOVE THEM! Who did them?
Those pictures are so cute! Who is your photographer? I need a good photographer!
Kel, how cute are those pictures!! Your kids are seriously so cute...I love them!
Wow, those are so cute. Who did them? I love them!
Cutest Pics! Who took these? Love them!
Post a Comment