We took the kids up the canyon to do some four wheeling. It was a blast, Eis rode with Chad on the motorcycle and I took Kade on the four wheeler. Kade jumped into the dirt, and Eislee said, "mom...I just don't think I should get dirty."
This is classic Kade, if there is a pop in sight he is guzzling it down.
I finally convinced her that is was okay to get dirty. It was like pulling teeth to try and get her out of a dress and flip flops into jeans and shoes.
She is the sweetest sister ever.
3 comments:
You ARE on a roll! I'm impressed!
That's cute how Eis didn't want to get dirty.
Looks like so much fun!!
Kel look at you... I am so proud of All the new posts. Okay those pictures of your kids are so stinkin' cute. And what a fun weekend at your new cabin...My boys also love the ranger, and there is nothing better then cabins. I hope all is well, and that you have a very Happy Halloween. Keep those posts comin:)
Your kids are seriously the cutest ever. Those pictures are the sweetest. It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. You, Tanaya, and I should all get together one of these days and go do something.
Post a Comment