below would be jen and i braving the first night without the husbands, this was us loaded to the hilt, and yes that is luggage on the top of the car, oh my heck we get a kick out of people who do this and we were the culprits this time. it was so comical.



conference weekend we headed up to the cabin with the carlson's, we had a such great time, there was more snow in april than in december, it was unbelievable...
7 comments:
You guys know how to have fun! Love all your pictures. You are quite the photographer! :)
Is that a bike with no training wheels that I see? Wow Eislee!! Cute pictures, keep them coming.
Your kids are so cute! That little Kade is adorable. Only 4 weeks till baby.....wish me luck! BTW, nice legs! Your thighs and calves are rocking in that swimming pic. I can't wait till I can get back in shape and gain a waist and legs again.
So strange to have such warm pictures and cold pictures on the SAME POST!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! It's fun to see pics of your cute fam. And your kids are seriously adorable!!
Oh my gosh!! The best posts ever!! Love all the pictures! Love the swimsuit and wish so bad that I could be a part of that party!!!
What a fun trip... Your family is so cute.
Post a Comment