the annual girls only
vegas trip was just great as usual, we stayed at the
palazzo, we ate, we laid by the pool, we shopped, and we went to lion king.

tay is the star of her school, only two people win "the hope of america" award and she was one of them. she is just a natural at everything, we are so proud of her.

another race down...the ogden half was so beautiful and it was so fun. i think i am going to take a break though for the summer.

jake and michelle's first, such a great feeling

3 comments:
look at you mrs marathon runner...and what a fun girls trip to Vegas. You look great, and I hope all is well.
You are a running maniac! Good for you! Had I known I would have made you join our Ragnar team!
Fun stuff!
The bottom photo looks like one from a magazine! You guys look like your ready for a photo shoot, not just finishing a race!
Congrats running lady!
Post a Comment