Tuesday, July 28, 2009

going private

we have decided to make our blog private...so all you blog stalkers leave me your email address if you want to keep checking in!  

31 comments:

patty said...

can I still stalk you?

Becka and Bennett said...

Hey Kelli I am in Utah for a couple weeks and Dana Saltern I guess its Brown now... just called and they are having an alumni soccer game Aug 15 at MC. They are practising saturday at 9:30. If you can you should come! Call me 702-427-3035. It would be fun to see ya! ANd yes count me in your blog is so cute! Beckaoberg@hotmail.com

JakeandMichelle said...

don't forget us!
mstone716@hotmail.com

Randi said...

randicpace@hotmail.com

Kyla said...

rkhakes@msn.com

elysebeard said...

elysetavoian14@msn.com :)

Alissa said...

I hope you will still let me see what is going on in your lives. Since I never get to see you anymore. Love, your old babysitter. Goldielocksgirl@msn.com

Rass said...

kellyrss@gmail.com

Lori said...

Kell, can i stalk you too?

Lori said...

skeeters10@msn.com

Brandi said...

count me in please!
jandbrand@msn.com

The Brown Family said...

Looks like u guys have been havin a fun summer! Dont forget to add me! I love seein you cute kids! Zach.brown@live.com

DD said...

dioncd@hotmail.com

Jesse.Melissa.Bo.Nick.Avery.Duke said...

Hey Kel...mine is mcbrimhall@msn.com

Hess said...

What a darling family you have! Add me to your list, my email is sisterthatcher@hotmail.com

The Wood Family said...

tanayawood@gmail.com

Shanda said...

shandahart@hotmail.com

The Warr's said...

johannajohnson@hotmail.com

Marianne said...

stevenandmarianne@yahoo.com
KEL..your a HOT MAMA!

Tara said...

I want to stalk you forever!!! :-) mikeandtara@gmail.com

Kim Hutchens said...

We want in! kimberly_hutchens@hotmail.com

Stu Anderson said...

clarkson, you better not shut me out! email: stuart@crowncouncil.com

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

amandajojones@hotmail.com
CALL ME WHEN YOU COME TO LOGAN DANGIT!

Emily said...

alemhakes@yahoo.com

Do I even need to remind you??????

Rachel said...

seriously what is going on. Put me on the list.....rachkay22@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

add me! nanshans3@hotmail.com

Cassie said...

cassieorduno(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jaden J. Petersen said...

Hi Kelli,
kelseylpetersen@hotmail.com

Ben Katie & Peyton said...

katiefloy21@hotmail.com

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

Where have you been all my life? i miss you...
amandajojones@hotmail.com

T-raz and the H-train said...

Hi Kelli,
This is Tara (Oldroyd) Hatch. My mom claims this it the only way we can keep up with you. Please add us! taraoldroyd@hotmail.com