Kelli, it's chelsie, mandi's sister. Your little ones are so cute! I was wondering where you got your family pictures taken last year? The winter ones that look like they are in an orchard or woods. I love them and I am looking for somewhere to take ours this weekend. Thanks! chelsie 801.793.7656 or chelsiecrane@yahoo.com
Kel, What happened to the updates? You were doing so god there for a while:) I hope that all is going well with you and your family. Wait aren't you pregnant?
4 comments:
Kelli, it's chelsie, mandi's sister. Your little ones are so cute! I was wondering where you got your family pictures taken last year? The winter ones that look like they are in an orchard or woods. I love them and I am looking for somewhere to take ours this weekend. Thanks! chelsie 801.793.7656 or chelsiecrane@yahoo.com
love that message! thanks for sharing! your family pictures turned out amazing!
Kel, What happened to the updates? You were doing so god there for a while:) I hope that all is going well with you and your family. Wait aren't you pregnant?
Kelli!!! Where are you? Don't worry about back tracking too much, but I would love to see what present day things the Carlson's are up to!
Post a Comment