Tuesday, July 27, 2010

will theron carlson

on july 1st we were blessed with this little man...6lbs 10oz, and 19 inches. my water broke and he came very unexpected, but everything went great.




















7 comments:

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

Your kids are SO fetching cute! I can't believe 3! I almost died when I got your announcement I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats and I really want to see you sometime!

Lexi Ray said...

Yeah!!!! I am soooo happy for you!!! Congrats!!!!!! I love all the new post. So fun to see what you have been up to. Much Love you to cute girl. xoxo Lexi

Skye O. said...

Oh Kelli!!! Congratulations. I can't stop looking at little Will--he is so CUTE!! Only you could that amazing after delivering a baby!

Thanks for sharing the pics. Always fun to see you.

Brandi said...

He's adorable!!! Congratulations! We got your announcement a bit ago. We didn't know you were pregnant either. Well, the last time Ky saw you, she came home and said she was pretty sure you were, but we never heard anything, so we thought she was wrong. (She has pregnant radar. I swear she knows people are pregnant before they even do!)

Kade and Katie said...

kelli, he is adorable! so perfect. you have such a beautiful little family. and like skye said, seriously after having a baby you still look amazing as always, not fair! how sweet is he, congratulations! so fun to see you and your cute family...one of these days i'll update my blog, but for now, thanks for letting me peek in on your cute family. take care, hope you are all doing well! he's a keeper!

Jen and Buzz said...

Oh Kel...Congrats!! He is beautiful:) I am so happy for your little family. I knew something BIG must of happened when I saw that you finally updated your blog... (lol) How are you feeling? Take car of yourself and maybe one of these years I will get to see you again!

Tara said...

You are alive and you had a baby!!! Congrats! I love the one and only belly pic of you during your pregnancy, you have the darkest skin! I hope all is going well! Love ya!