I took
Kade to get his pics taken and I was really
disappointed when I left because we only took pictures for about 15 minutes and
Kade was a little grumpy. I just got them back though and I have to say they actually turned out great. Here are some of the favs.



8 comments:
Hey Kel, It Alexis! Your kids are so dang cute. This blog thing is so much fun, I am glad you finally decide to become one of us. Love Lex
The pictures are so cute! He is such a little man and I love the bon jovi now you have one uped me!!
Oh Kel, those are the cutest dang pictures. Are kids are so close in age, we need to meet up one day and let them play...Keep the pictures coming :)
Kel I am so excited I have been meaning to call you forever now. You guys are darling, I love your little family. I can't believe you have 2 kids, you are crazy. We just moved to Vegas so come down and visit us sometime. Next time we are in UT I will for sure call you. My cell is still the same I am guessing yours is too. Love Kels
You are a Pro!!! Very Cute
I didn't even know you had a blog! Hooray! You need to teach me how to do everything that you did, my page is just boring. Well anyway, those pictures are so adorable! I have lots of questions next time I see you. I'm so excited to check your blog everyday now.
I tagged you. Check my blog for details.
What no more blogging for you??? Get crackin' and show me more cute pictures!
Post a Comment