Gramp and Kader, Priceless.
Couple of love birds...
Al...oicious. What a helper, she helped with the entire meal.
Yes my husband...You should have seen it, usually he is playing the air guitar so the guitar hero was a bit better than that, but he didn't stop playing this the entire night. Check it out, don't pee your pants though. Face, body, and most the time one leg was up.
Eis and her "Lipsips". She doesn't go anywhere without it. Dad is such a good sport.
The Ads...Wow...I don't know about any of your families but my family aches all day to view the ads and determine which stores to hit at 4 am or better yet like Haley, Doug and Maddie midnight.
2 comments:
I am so proud of you for the update... I am glad that you had such a good Thanksgiving! Your family is so cute..Keep the pictures coming :)
Cute Kel Eislee is so cute too and Kade is getting so large! I cant wait to see HAWAII
Post a Comment