This is definatly my favorite picture of the trip. I can't believe this pose. She was having the time of her life at the beach and I caught this when I told her to smile for me.
Randi is so cute, her and Jackson were our roomates on the trip. I have to crack up because Jackson had his bed made and shoes in order every morning at sunrise. He is more of a neat freak than me.
Kade, I can't stand it, he is so stinking adorable. He loved going into the hot tub and floating on his tube, while Eis and I pushed him back and forth. This time he fell asleep in all the fun.
Superman to the rescue!!! Check out those biceps.
Ali and Ellie never shut up. They are the most chitter chattering little squirts I know. They finally taped there mouths shut on the last day at the PCC.
Tough Guys!
This explains the entire trip. I had my camera out taking millions of pics, okay only 300, and my husband was mad at me everytime I whipped it out.
Jerry and Patty swinging in New Zealand. What great in-laws, they really took care of us this trip. Thanks you guys for such an awesome time.
Can he get any cuter?
We went to a surfing competition at Sunset Beach. It was fun to see. The waves were huge and Eis got sucked up by one and was wet the whole time and not to happy about it. All that sand sticking to her without her suit on made her really mad.
The famous Matzumotto's. Yummy!
Clair is such a happy babe.
Suzy and Max enjoying the sun.
The cousins and their dresses... It seems like these four never took these dresses off. Patty bought them at the swap meet the first day, I shouldn't have packed clothes for Eis, she wore this dress everyday at one time or another. Luckily we had a washer and dryer. Sh call it her Strawberry Shortcake Pink Dress.
Dion, I don't know how you do it, I really do look up to you. Five kids and such a trooper. She woke up everyday and worked out at the gym, jease you'd think she got enough of a workout chasing the kids around all day.
Gwenny. Eislee just loves Gwen and wants to know where she is constantly. It is great to have cousins close to the same age. Thanks to Gwen, Eis is potty trained. About a month ago she saw Gwen go potty on the big girl potty and now she is trained. Hurray!
The three amigos!
Hawaii did it, Kelly in a swimsuit finally. Kel don't kill me for posting but it is great, I know you made Ali proud.
Everytime we went to the beach Jerry was covered in the sand. He is such a good sport.
This is another version of the upper pic, I just get a kick out of it.
Thanks Kelly for catching this shot of almost everyone. This was the only group pic we got, how sad I know.
5 comments:
Chad didn't love the cameras, did he? Oh well. I am glad everyone got so many cute pics, it's almost better than a journal. Gwen realized yesterday that we were back to everyday life and she wants to go back to Hawaii. We need to come steal Eislee one day so they can play. This is Suzy, not Joey.
I'm going to kill you
I am so jealous. What a fun vacation. Your kids are gorgeous and so are you as always. That shaved ice looks so yummy. I read your sister in laws blog. I didn't know you lived in Hawaii?!!! Lex
Kel, what a fun trip...Isn't Hawaii the best!!! Sorry that you didn't get much relaxtion in...that picture of Eislee is so cute.
Kel-
HOW FUN!! Your pics made me miss Hawaii so much what a fun time we had! I am glad you are a blogger again... I was starting to wonder!
Post a Comment