My mom caught this great pic of the kids, this is going to be her Christmas card this year. I can't believe Christmas is already here, I just love the hustle and bustle and I hate for it to end. Eislee is singing Jingle Bells all day long and she told me that she didn't want Santa to come down the chimney because he will get burned. I love the new things that she comes up withe everyday. The other day I asked her to do something and she said, "yes your majestive". I think she was trying to say, "yes your majesty". And every single time I give her something or do something for her she says, "Thank you Mame". My kids make me so happy.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Merry Christmas!!!
My mom caught this great pic of the kids, this is going to be her Christmas card this year. I can't believe Christmas is already here, I just love the hustle and bustle and I hate for it to end. Eislee is singing Jingle Bells all day long and she told me that she didn't want Santa to come down the chimney because he will get burned. I love the new things that she comes up withe everyday. The other day I asked her to do something and she said, "yes your majestive". I think she was trying to say, "yes your majesty". And every single time I give her something or do something for her she says, "Thank you Mame". My kids make me so happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a cute picture Kel, Aren't kids the best, and they come up with the darndest things...make sure you write down all the cute things Eislee says, I have started doing that with Cannon, and we laugh so hard.
That is so dang cute! I cant believe how that other little boy looks so much like Eislee. It cought me off guard. I dont think I have ever seen him. SISTERS??
Kelly your family is so cute! I tell you what kids are so smart and they listen to everything!!! Mine amaze me every single day! Hope you have a merry christmas- it will be here before we know it! Mary
Post a Comment