Friday, December 14, 2007

Family Pictures

IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!! Well, fam pics were actually pretty dang successful. Wheew,I am glad I have them and glad there done. If I only had two kids and not three when it comes to them then I think it would be a bit better. I was sweating bullets until they came, like I know you all do, I am not the only weirdo. It just stinks when they don't work out because then you went through all the trouble for nothin. You know what I mean? Anyway, I thought I would share a few...












6 comments:

suzy said...

CUTE!! And you look really hot. I love the color on the one you used for you title bar.

Lexi Ray said...

AAAAAAAAAAMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! Those are so beautiful. What a wonderful photographer you had. You all look so beautiful. I la la love them.

Love ya
Alexis

Jen and Buzz said...

Kel, what fun family pictures! Your little girl is beautiful, as are you...Have a Merry Christmas, hopefully I will see you soon.

Skye O. said...

Kelli, I found your blog one night as I was blogging. Your family is so cute! I can't beleive that you have a blonde. She is so cute. Anyways, happy holidays! It was fun to see you, even though I haven't seen you. :)
Skye Olson

Laura Lu said...

Kelli, your little girl and boy are to die for. They are so darling. WE really need to hang out and let our kids play. You are so darling and I love all the pics on your blog. Take Care ~Laura

Shanda said...

Hey Kelli! I love your blog! What a super cute family! I always wondered what you would look like blonde? Well now that I've seen your little girl..I now know. She is a doll! I think our babies are around the same age. Hear from you soon!
Love, Shanda