Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Well... I thought when I got blogged on tonight that I was going to do a big blog update, but come to find out that the new camera I got for Christmas has a new kind of card and my computer won't read the card to download the pics off of it. I swear technology is going to kill me, I finally learn something new and get half way decent with it and the entire system changes and I have to re-learn it again. I feel like just pulling a mom and dad move and giving up with the whole technology thing all together. Oh and one more thing, I know it is time to take down the Christmas background and the Christmas music but everytime I change the dang background my widgets are lost (whatever those are, I sound like I know what I'm talking about but don't let me fool you, I don't.) So if anyone knows how to keep all of my friends names still on the side of the page when I change my background, please let me know. Okay, so off my soap box, I do have a couple of great pics...

These pics were taken the week before Christmas at my mom's, we were headed to the Olsen Family Christmas Party!



6 comments:

suzy said...

what kind of camera did you get? Does it use a huge flash card? I had the same problem. Sorry, I'm not help withthe widgets. I keep the same black background cause I have no idea what I am doing. Cute pictures, the top one needs to be blown up. It is so cute.

suzy said...

Hey I have a cute one of your family on the snowmobile, minus KAde. I will send you what I have. I would burn a cd, but the program I use reduces the resolution. I can't figure it out. We need to figure out how to share between our macs so I can make you a folder and you just get online and take stuff out.

Jen and Buzz said...

Oh Kel...I wish I was more help but I gave up on cute backgrounds because of that whole stupid widget thing. Cute pictures of the cousins, Have a Happy New Year.

P.S I am sure that your camera came with a USB or something that you can plug into your computer...Good luck:)

JonesFamily said...

Kelli!
So great to hear from you!! I love this blogging thing because I would never able to keep up with everybody! Your kids are adorable! Take care.

Brandi said...

Kel! Holy Cow I love your blog! What cute pictures of you guys and your kids! Thanks for sharing them!

Ashlee said...

Hey Kel its Ashlee Olsen Phelps. I was blog surfing and found you. You have such a cute little family. It has been so long sence I have see you. I think the last time was at a Aggie game. I would love to send you an ivite to view our blog but I need your email. Ours is blocked. If you would like send me an email to ashleephelps2010@yahool.com Thanks