So okay I know I am really late updating Christmas pics but I didn't take my camera to any of the Christmas events because it just takes blury pics. That sounds like a sin, doesn't it. (thanks babe for the new christmas camera, I really needed it) So I was depending on everyone else's camera's obviously the wrong thing to do. Basically every pic I have was on my mom's camera and I get a gut ache thinking about it because they were all deleted. Yep, you heard me, gone. The only time you really treasure the pictures for life-long memories and they disapeared. Luckily Mike found someone to take the card to and they think they might be able to retrieve them for $150. So cross your fingers with me and hopefully we get them.
Thanks to Suz I have a few pics of our Christmas party with the Carlson's.
The kids had such a fun time tubing behind the snowmobiles. It so brought back memories of when I was a kid my dad saddle up the horses and pulled us around the field.

Once again Guitar Hero ruled the night...


Eis ran around ragged with all the cousins, we never saw her.

Kaders or should i say "Baby Jesus".

Randi did such a great job on planning the Nativity, the kids looked like the were shining as the story was read.
8 comments:
What cute pictures Kel...My mom does the nativity thing too...Isn't it so funny, anyways I hope all is well with you and your family, if you are ever in SLC call me so we can get together.
Kel-
That is the saddest story EVER about your pics! I hope you can get them back- it will be worth the 150! We love to play guitar hero, and our newest is dance dance revolution- you should try that you would LOVE it!
Oh I hope you are able to get those pics. I would be sick too. But the ones you posted are darling. I am glad that you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope that you have a wonderful 2008. Love ya Alexis PS My fingers are crossed for you :)
Your kids are are adorable. HOw they grow so fast is beond me. I told Alison HI for you and sent her your link She has a blog as well but it is blocked. Have you seen her twins? They will be 2 at the end of this month. I know crazy. Well stay in touch.
That stinks about your memory card. I hope your new camera takes good pictures too.
I love the pictures you have posted. Thanks for sharing your blog!
Brandi
Kelli! Hey so i guess you can find anyone in the blogging world! haha.... Its Becka (cook) Oberg Your family is so super cute! Its so fun to see your pictures and your kids! We need to get together sometime when were both up north! My blog is www.benandbecka.blogspot.com. Keep in touch!
KEL! I found your blog on Becka's! I knew it was you when you said about breaking your leg. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Your kids are SO DANG cute! I am working on a blog (everyone keeps asking) so one day I will get that done.
We are doing great-I had another boy last year and so we have two (BUSY) boys. We still live in the same place and don't worry I QUIT ICON! hehe lots of memories there, right?! Well I will keep in touch and let you know when I get my blog on. my email is rachkay22@yahoo.com. love ya
Rachel
Kelli-
Hey it's Angela Mathews (Ottley now) it's been way too long! I saw your blog on Ashlee's, hope your OK with me adding you to mine. Your family is just adorable! It's great seeing what you are up to.
Ang
Post a Comment