They have a love hate relationship!
I feel like they are my own...
Look what I got!!!
Don't mess with these two while there watchin cartoons.
Eislee was a princess from head to toe on Christmas morning.
Christmas Jams!!
The boys took they kids to on the annual Hardware Ranch trip to see the reindeer.
Mike and Jen at Pizzavilla in Preston.
Say Cheese!
Our little Fam at the Christmas party.
The three musketeers.
3 comments:
Kelli -- I stumbled on this as I was looking at Rachel's blog. What a cute family! Hope all is well with you guys. I said I would never blog but am also thinking about it instead of sending massive emails out all the time. Loves, Tara
Kelli,
It was nice to finally meet you.. your kids are adorable.. EMILY
Better late than Never... I am so glad you got your pictures. Your family is so cute, and it looks like you had a great Christmas!!
P.S. I am jelouse about the whole spa thing:)
Post a Comment