Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Bud... sorry I couldn't be there, I am so jealous of the Carnegie's Cheesecake, I really missed out. Don't worry I haven't got your present yet either, I know total slacker but when you don't go to the party you slack until you see them again, so get excited for you late birthday present!

Happy Birthday Randi...we went to the spa for Randi's birthday and it was so great, I wish I had the pic of us laying in the sand and being showered with infrared lights. Maybe Kelly will post it. It was so great. Love ya Rand.

10 comments:

Randi said...

Awww love you too, thanks for hanging out, and that cheesecake looks really really good!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

Yea! Your back blogging- I was wondering if you had forgot about it... Cute Christmas pics- so glad they saved them.

Kylie Sue said...

Hey kelli, Thanks! yours is way cute too! i still have a lot of editing to do but i will get there some dya! but umm the music is just in my slide show! so i have no clue how to make it not show! haha! Love Kylie

Lexi Ray said...

Hey hot momma, I am going private on my blog, I got your email from jennie so I will be adding you to my list. Look for the invite. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Love ya. Lex

Tara said...

Kell, I am aching for a new post from you, what has been going on with you guys?

Jen and Buzz said...

you've been tagged, go to my blog for deatils. I hope all is well

Burnetts said...

Looks like you are about as good as I am at blogging. I think we should go so something fun together so we have something good to blog about!

Shanda said...

If I remember right I think your Birthday is coming up real soon...maybe in a couple days even...So Happy Birthday!!!! If I am way off just laugh and know I must be loosing it! I'm going to Utah in a week 1/2 are you going to Logan anytime soon? I'd love to go to lunch or something!!!

suzy said...

I purse tagged you. You need to post something new already.

Marianne said...

kel you need to update!!