Everyone looked so cute in there easter dresses. I struggled at getting the easter pics, so I will have to do it next Sunday. When Kade was awake Eis was asleep and vice versa.
Check out this outfit, him and lukie were twiners. Kade has started pulling this face all the time and it just cracks me up. He also started standing for a few seconds on his own.
This was Eislee's first dance recital... and she was a bit stage frightened. She can do the dance perfectly at home but in front of others is just not her forte. I videoed her doing the dance after everyone left.
Tiny Dancer
Just when we thought it was done snowing, it would snow again. Eislee and dad were the "bossing" king and queen.
Eis loves her "buddy", she is the best sister. She treats him so great, I am such a lucky mom.
"Just a tiny bit mom."
7 comments:
it is ABOUT TIME! It was great to see the pics of your kids and to hear what you guys are doing, more please!
Kel- Thanks for the update. Your kids are so cute. Call me when you are up.
I'm so glad you posted since I haven't seen the kids in forever. Hopefully this weekend!
Oh Kel your kids are so cute, and are getting so big! I am so proud of you for updating. I hope all is well.
Oh Finally an update. J/K I love all the pictures. Your kids are getting so big and cuter than ever. I love the face little man is pulling. What a little ham dog he is. And how cute is your little momma in her dance outfit. Well keep the updates a coming. Hope all is wonderfully well.
Love ya
Alexis
Cute, cute easter clothes!! Hey do you know when you guys are coming to Richfield? I am going to get a babysitter for Friday night so we can all go out to dinner. I am wondering if I should get 2 babysitters, but it will just be our 4 kids. Dion isn't coming until Saturday.
Cute pics! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment