Friday, April 4, 2008

Mastitis!



And this was a good one, just be thankful I gave you this picture and not some of the others I found!

So my story begins...two months ago I came down with a bad case of mastitis!! In the meantime it hit me it two other times but I caught it quick enough with antibiotics. Well, once agin it slapped me across the head and I didn't see it coming. I hit the bed for two days... and finally feeling pretty good again. Yes, I know sob story right, I was going to spare you but after it happening so many time I couldn't, I guess it was a good excuse not to be blogging. Any how, I am back in the grind. So get ready for some serious blogging. haha Thanks to all my supporters who have been patiently waiting for an update.

13 comments:

Jen and Buzz said...

oh I am so sorry Kel! That is he worst thing! I am flad that you are feeling beter, and I love the picture!

Jen and Buzz said...

seriously I do know how to spell:) der der der der

Tara said...

Ouch Kel, how uncomfortable for you to have mastitis and have to stand up in that stall all day :-) No, that really is a good representation for how bad it hurts. Didn't you get that with Eislee too? Poor girl, I am glad you are back, I was getting a little worried. Tara

Becka and Bennett said...

Kel, I am sorry I have heard that is so painful! I am glad to see your back. I wondered if you had given up but i am looking forward to some cute pictures of your little family because they are all so stinking cute!

Rachel said...

I had mastitis too! IT SUCKS!! I think it is the worst I have ever felt, so I definitely feel your pain! How did you take care of your kids while you were down?

Marianne said...

love the picture! SO so sorry.

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

hehe- love the picture. I am glad you are feeling better. I never had to suffer with that but I have heard it is terrible!

JonesFamily said...

I can totally relate. I had it FOUR times with Trevi in less than 6 weeks! I was just in a coma of being in pain. Good thing you are feeling better.

JonesFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JonesFamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandi said...

That is aweful! I had it once too, and it was miserable!
Anyway, hope you won't be bugged, but I tag you!
Go to my blog to read what to do!

suzy said...

I just had to hurry and tell you something funny Gwen said. I am working on their pictures from the party and I had a pic up of Gwen and Eis together. Gwen walks up behind me and says, "Oh I look so cute in that dress. (gasps) Eislee looks fantastic!!".

Shanda said...

I am sooooo sorry! Had to laugh at the picture though (cow). Hope all is going well!