The Carlson Family
MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph
Maybe it is true, but really it is all a hoax! We did this too, which is why i think that, BUT Eislee looks more like you (with blonde hair of course), I think anyway. with Kade, that one is probably true!
Hey!! I can't believe how big Kade is, he's a cutie!! We need to get together, it has been forever since we've seen you guys!
how are you Kel??? your kids are so cute... We should get together one of these days!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Maybe it is true, but really it is all a hoax! We did this too, which is why i think that, BUT Eislee looks more like you (with blonde hair of course), I think anyway.
with Kade, that one is probably true!
Hey!! I can't believe how big Kade is, he's a cutie!! We need to get together, it has been forever since we've seen you guys!
how are you Kel??? your kids are so cute... We should get together one of these days!
Post a Comment