
Eislee's prayer at dinner went like this:
Dear Heavenly Father...thank you for this day, thank you for Jesus Christ, bless he will save us, bless Gordon Hinckley that he died, bless our food, bless Kader and Mommy and Daddy, Jesus Christ, Amen.
"Mom, did Gordan B. Hickley go to heaven in a rocketship?"
I was outside weeding the other day and Eislee was jeeping around and she jumped off and ran over to me because Kade was going onto the sidewalk headed for the road, she said, "Mom, I really need you to watch Kade, he is going to go in the road and I don't want him to." She then marched over to Kade and said, "Kader, no no it's to dangerous."
Eislee loves to say "Forever yurs and offentation" I don't now what they mean and why but she has said them since she started to talk.
She wakes up every morning and wants to get ready for the day, she asks me, "which dress should I were today." (It is like pulling teeth to get her to were shorts or pants)
Her favorite singer is Taylor Swift, she can sing word for word the "our song".
She specifies that she either wants one pony or a barrett with her hair down.
She loves Sweds (german pancakes) I have to make them every morning.
She loves her brother.
She loves her Dora bike.
She loves her babies. She doesn't go to sleep unless one is by her side with the blankets snuggled around her.
She loves milk and chicken nuggets.
She has started saying, "Mom, when I was you age I would..."
She is always curious what someone is going to wear or what their hair is going to look like.






9 comments:
We all love Eislee too!! She is such a sweet little monkey. Thanks for updating, keep it up!
That's so sweet! I love hearing the cute little things she says!
Never a dull moment with kids around, I am constantly covering my mouth so they can't hear or see me laughing! It is fun to see what you are doing!
My favorite is "Nice one Girl Friend!"
Kids are the best! What did we ever do without them? Eislee is super cute!
Eislee is so cute. I loved the comment about Hinckley going to heaven in a rocket ship. Kids are the greatest! Fun to see your fam.
That's the coolest cake! I have not seen anything like it! You have a great family. I'm proud to be your Uncle.
so cute! cant wait until Montana this summer!
I love your pics, but I'm ready for you to post again!!!
Post a Comment