Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a very Happy Halloween.

My Fancy Nancy and little Monkey

Cutest Clowns

Fancy Nancy and Luke the Pirate

Fancy Nancy just thought she looked wonderful

Bubba was as happy camper while on the Ranger with Gramps

Ali's big baptism was a success

Is Luke serious? Yes

Carving Pumpkins

Dressing up for Dancing

Monkey Head

Eislee was in heaven at Presley's Cinderella party.

7 comments:

Brandi said...

I love your pics! (always do)
Eis looks awesome as Fancy Nancy. I just love those books...they are fabulous (that's a fancy name for great)
I'm cracking up over Kade in the carving pumpkins picture. He's got a knife!!! Good thing he knows how to use it!

The Brown Family said...

Way cute costumes! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween.

DD said...

Oh... What a cute Fancy Nancy!
Once you start adding the accessories to your pumpkins you might not ever go back to carving again.
Pottery barn and target is where we got them.

suzy said...

What a cute idea to be Fancy Nancy!! Looks like fun.

Rachel said...

You always take such cute pics. How do you carve pumpkins laying down?! :)

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! Email me your address so I can send you a baby announcement. I think I have your old one. amandajojones@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

okay, HALLOWEEN was a LONG time ago......... :)