Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Long Overdue! Our December and January!

a day on the slopes without the kiddos
nail painting, now that is a true dad

first day skiin

eislee's first day
this is mary and joseph...eislee insisted that she be mary
eislee wouldn't get off the sled

kade and chad doin some bosin

i love you even though your a menice

too cute



christmas pjs (where's kade? lets just say it was bedtime)

leavin cookies for santa

dad loungin at the olsen family christmas party

we did some serious puzzles at the cabin

happy outside

best friends
eis at her Dance Review
phoenix with mar..i will be making this a quarterly thing

my partner in crime

6 comments:

Jen and Buzz said...

Kel what fun pictures...That one of Chad painting toe nails is my favorite...what a good little daddy. How are you??

Rass said...

About time. Will we see another before May?

Brandi said...

So happy you have an update!!!!!
Sorry it took me so long to see it! (been spending too much time on that dang facebook)
Anyway, I loved all your pictures! I love that your mom still does matching jammies for EVERYONE! You guys look great!

Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank said...

I'd say long overdue! I almost gave up on you. SO good to run into you at our favorite place on the slopes. You make my day still. Love ya!

Mary Ellen said...

glad you updated!!! cute pics! i haven't been skiing for 4 years! sad huh!!! Maybe next year!

Marianne said...

Oh yes..love the pictures! What a fun holidays!