The Carlson Family
What a cute bunch! I love the colors you guys chose. With the white snowy background, it's awesome!!
Dang cute family! You look great Kel!
I think Suzy forgot to photshop me in that one. I look like a drag queen.
What a darling pic! Kelli... You are so pretty!! I love Eislee's tights too!! Love ya...
Kelly Rass, I didn't photoshop that picture at all, it was just a test that I blew up to see how crappy it would turn out. Kelli,I thought I should warn you that Kelly was not going to be happy if you posted this picture without permission. I guess I was too late though.
Look how big the fam is getting. What a cute family you have. Hope all is well
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a cute bunch! I love the colors you guys chose. With the white snowy background, it's awesome!!
Dang cute family! You look great Kel!
I think Suzy forgot to photshop me in that one. I look like a drag queen.
What a darling pic! Kelli... You are so pretty!! I love Eislee's tights too!! Love ya...
Kelly Rass,
I didn't photoshop that picture at all, it was just a test that I blew up to see how crappy it would turn out.
Kelli,
I thought I should warn you that Kelly was not going to be happy if you posted this picture without permission. I guess I was too late though.
Look how big the fam is getting. What a cute family you have. Hope all is well
Post a Comment